Jason S

Default How do I insert a scroll bar into the excell sheet?

My boss gave me an cost analysis excell sheet with scroll bars in the sheet
that when you click on them it moves in $5 increments. He would like to know
how these are inserted, but I don't know how. Any advice is appreciated.
Gord Dibben

Jason

Perhaps you are looking at a ScrollBar or Spin Button with an up arrow and a
down arrow?

Can be inserted using the Forms Toolbar or the Control ToolBox.

Right-click on it and see what you come up with.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP