kljohnson

Default how do i calculate time cards

i need help on calculating time cards. the old fashion way with time clock u
punch and out on. Like on a construction site.
Peo Sjoblom

Just subtract

=B2-A2

where B2 is end time and A2 start
if lunch is to be taken care of
start in A2. lunch out in B2, lunch in in C2 and end time in D2

=D2-A2-(C2-B2)

format result as h:mm

if you need to calculate a payrate, then use

=total_hours*24*pay_rate

format as number

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom