CLR

Default Concatenate RangeName for INDEX?

Hi All.......

I am trying to Concatenate a RangeName being used in an INDEX formula.
J1=DEFECTS, D5=30220

=INDEX(J1&D5,3,4) don't seem to work.

If I type in =INDEX(DEFECTS30220,3,4) it works fine....

I would like to pull the RangeName out of the formula hard coding if possible.

Any help would be appreciated.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

CLR

Thank you kind Sir.......I have been fooling with that for over an
hour......it's so easy when you know how......

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3