Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Beard

Default Keeping the format when referencing cells?

I am referecing cells b/w multiple sheets with the "Master" sheet holding all
of the data. So the referencing in Sheet 2 looks like "=MASTER!A1", but the
problem is that when the information is placed into Sheet 2 the formatting
doesn't follow. So the Master Sheet may have a Blue font and the font in
Sheet 2 will be black. Any help?
--
Brad
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bernard Liengme

Formulas can return only values not formats
Can us use Conditional Formatting ?
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme