Junior Member

Location: South Woodham Ferrers, Essex
Default Data from multiple sheets

Hi,
This is my first post. Hope you can help.

I have a form that has been copied 100 times in 100 sheets. I also have a data sheet that i require to only show parts of each form.
Example:
Name
Date
Cost
Ref Number

How can i do this quickly without going int each page for the info. I tried dragging the original formuler but it changes the cell and not the sheet. I need the cell to stay the same but the sheet to change.

Hope that makes sense
Junior Member

Location: South Woodham Ferrers, Essex
Wink Document Attached

I have attached the file i am working on.

Sheet 1 (Data) should display the data from all the other sheets as named in column A. I have done the first sheet manually but would like to create 50 blank sheets and get the information as i fill them in automaticly. Is this possible and if so how. I tried to drag each formula down but it leaves the sheet name the same and progresses the cell.

Also where i have merged cells the info just does not show up. Just returns (VALUE)

Thanks again for your time.

The Jackal
Attached Files
File Type: zip Corrective and Preventative Action.zip (8.8 KB, 116 views)

Last edited by the-jackal : February 16th 06 at 09:28 AM Reason: Adding File & Description