GR

Default Drop down list question...

Here is one for you... I want to make a workbook with the following
ability.

Pick an item from that drop down list in column "A" and it shows a price
in column "B". I would assume I need a second sheet with the data
paired up, but how do I set it up to pull said data to another sheet?
Biff

Hi!

You would use a lookup formula.

Say your item list is in col A of sheet2. The price is in
col B of sheet2. The total range size is A1:B50.

Your dropdown is in A1 of sheet1 and you want the price to
appear in B1:

In B1 enter this formula:

=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(A1,Sheet2!A1:B50,2,0)),"",VLOOKUP
(A1,Sheet2!A1:B50,2,0))

The first part of the formula will cause cell B1 to remain
blank if a match is not found.

Biff

Here is one for you... I want to make a workbook with

the following
ability.

Pick an item from that drop down list in column "A" and

it shows a price
in column "B". I would assume I need a second sheet with

the data
paired up, but how do I set it up to pull said data to

another sheet?
.

Frank Kabel

Hi