Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jerry Pio

Default Column Values Re-Order Bottom to Top

If I import a long series of values in a column, how can I reverse the
order of values from top to bottom into bottom to top?

--
Jerry Pio
Jerry Pio's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31384

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Buffgirl71

Data / Sort - Check the Descending button (Ascending is the default,
but you can change it).

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jerry Pio

Thanks for the reply.

I do not want to sort the data. I need the entries in exact order.
I just want to re-order the data and keep the list the same, only from
bottom to top. I have other ways to get this done but I was hoping
there was a short cut.