Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
TR

Default how do I write a formula to copy text from one cell to another?

I am trying to aggregate info from many worksheets into a snapshot view. I
need to copy various cells that have text in them so they display on the
snapshot. I can not get a formula function to do that. Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
PCLIVE

If you are trying to join text from varous cells into one, one way would be:

=A1 & A2 & A3

For spaces:
=A1 & " " & A2 & " " & A3

Not sure if that's what you were looking for.
Paul

"TR" wrote in message
I am trying to aggregate info from many worksheets into a snapshot view. I
need to copy various cells that have text in them so they display on the
snapshot. I can not get a formula function to do that. Help!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett

=a1
=sheet5!a1