-   -   Array Formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/70614-array-formula.html)

Brad

Array Formula

Thanks for taking the time to read my question.

I have 2 columns, and I want to add the second column where the first column
doesn't equal "House"

Car 100
Gas 90
House 300
Saving 100
--------------
Total 290

I want to be able to sort the data alphabetically, or by value. If you make
static references, the formulas I am trying to use fail. I know an array
would work perfectly here, I just can't seem to find the formula that would
work.

Thanks,

Brad

Bob Phillips

[...]