llstephens

Default calculate average hours worked

I am self taught in Excel so my knowledge is very limited. I can create
simple formulas but I am having trouble with this one. I need to take the
daliy hours worked average and calculate an average for the week, and then
formulate a YTD average. I don't need the number formated as time - I need
it formated as hours. Formating the number as time in Excel puts AM or PM on
the number and then the formula reads that as time instead of total hours and
minutes. Can someone hlep me? I just pray that I don't feel completely
stupid when I get the answer.
izbryte

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking? Can you provide an example?

--
izbryte

izbryte's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16740
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=320101