Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,alt.computer
John

Default Printing Spreadsheets

Hi. I wonder if you can help me? I am trying to print out an excel
spreadsheet but am having trouble with getting text to fit within
different cells.

I have over 1000 rows of data, mainly text, and it goes across 8
columns. The first three columns are the widest, and I have selected
for the text to wrap around in cell alignment because some of the text
is a lot longer that I want the width of the columns to be, so I am
not bothered about the odd few lines with text wrapping and making
some rows bigger.

The problem I have is that when I am viewing or printing out the
information, the rows with text that needs to wrap it is not
displaying all the text, it is cutting it off and hiding it so I can't
see it, and it isn't all printed.

How do I go about fixing this? I could spend ages fixing all the lines
that have text that is supposed to wrap and make all those rows bigger
in height so it fits in, but there must be a quick way to fix this? It
seems very temperamental trying to get it exactly how you want it.

I am using Excel 2000 on XP Pro BTW.

Cheers

John