Spunky

Default select unique to make list

I have a database with a "container" field with many records with the same
container name. I want to create another sheet with a container list only
listing each container one time. Example field contents below.

Container
CLHU4114528
INBU4866780
INBU4866780
INBU4866780
INBU4866780
INBU4866780
INBU4866780
INBU4866780
INBU4866780
INBU4866780
INBU4866780
INBU4866780
MLCU4132098
MLCU4132098

Frank Kabel

Hi
have a look at 'Data - filter - Advanced Filter' and check 'Unique
records'

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Spunky" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I have a database with a "container" field with many records with the

same
container name. I want to create another sheet with a container list

only
listing each container one time. Example field contents below.

Container
CLHU4114528
INBU4866780
INBU4866780
INBU4866780
INBU4866780
INBU4866780
INBU4866780
INBU4866780
INBU4866780
INBU4866780
INBU4866780
INBU4866780
MLCU4132098
MLCU4132098

Alan Beban

Spunky wrote:
I have a database with a "container" field with many records with the same
container name. I want to create another sheet with a container list only
listing each container one time. Example field contents below.

Container
CLHU4114528
INBU4866780
INBU4866780
INBU4866780
INBU4866780
INBU4866780
INBU4866780
INBU4866780
INBU4866780
INBU4866780
INBU4866780
INBU4866780
MLCU4132098
MLCU4132098

If the functions in the freely downloadable file at
http://home.pacbell.net/beban are available to your workbook, then e.g.,
array entered into Cells A1:A14 on Sheet2

=ArrayUniques(Sheet1!A1:A14)

Alan Beban