Patricia

Default Subtotal question

I have a range of data in a sheet that I want to subtotal using sum and
average at the same time. Is this possible?
Column A: Account Name
Column B: Invoice Amt
Column C: Age

At each change of Account Name I want to subtotal
Column b by sum
Column c by average
Is this possible?
Frank Kabel

Hi
have a look at the SUBTOTAL function in Excel's help

--
Regards
Frank Kabel