Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
BMac

Default change cursor to highlight cell I'm in

I have a huge spreadsheet and my view has been scaled down. If the cell my
cursor was one would highlight (or something) it would be easier to see where
I am and track to the right numbers in my row.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Paul B

BMac, have a look at Chip's row liner addin at
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/rowliner.htm
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003