Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
LauraJ3

Default Not able to access certain Excel functions

I was working on an Excel sheet off and on all day. When I just got on the
functions to sort the data are not highlighted-- so I can't select them to
sort my data on my excel sheet. I don't know what I did to the sheet that
made these changes. Another thing I noticed was it was a 'Read Only' file, so
I thought if I resaved it it would make a difference. Well I saved it, and it
was no longer a 'Read Only' but the sort options, as well as a few other were
still not usable.

I don't know if this is a related issue too, but on the blue header bar at
the top where it just has the description of the file there is [Group] on the
bar also. I don't know what that means or if its having some kind of an
effect on the sheet.

Any help would be awsome.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff

Hi!

Right click any sheet tab and select Ungroup sheets.

Biff