Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
TAZGALSINH

Default help with a table

HI all, I have a spreadsheet dealing with pallets that come into the
company I work for. On each pallet there may only be one model or many
different models with varying quantitys.

16 R874SLM 6
R874WM 5
R872SLM 1
R754SLM 3
R765SLM 1

17 R953SLM 8
R95STM 1
R774WM 1
R754SLM 1
R884SLM 1
R872SLM 1
R343GM 1
R96STM 2

18 R957SLM 12
R95STM 1
R383SLM 1
R345SLM 1
R771GM 1

19 R84STM 13
R85STM 4
R754SLM 2
R96STM 1

20 R345SLM 2
R95STM 3
R891WM 2
R895SLM 4
R754SLM 1
R95STM 1
R951WM 1
R96STM 2

21 R354WM 11
R774WM 1
R957WM 1
R84STM 1
R96STM 1
R757SL 1

the first collum is the pallet number (1 onwards), 2nd is the model
number and 3rd is the quanity of that model on that pallet. Now I need
to total these up into another sheet.

for example
model total

r774m 28
r295sl 57

This has to be in a table form as I do alot of calulations to do with
sale price etc.

Any help will be appreciated.

thanks

--
TAZGALSINH
TAZGALSINH's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31054

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jim Cone

T,

Is the data shown all in one column or three columns?
The model numbers in the summary at the bottom of your post do not
appear in the model numbers above?

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA