Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
speedo

Default how to hide raws and use password

Hi there,
could you let me know how to hide chosen raws and impose a certain password
on that - is that possible?
Rgs.
Moris

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mich modulus 11

"speedo" wrote:

Hi there,
could you let me know how to hide chosen raws and impose a certain password
on that - is that possible?
Rgs.
Moris

You can protect the spreadsheet so that the rows can't be unhidden after
you've hidden them. You will need to identify which areas of the worksheet
you want ot be available for data entry, do format cells, protection, and
uncheck the locked box. Then click on the tool bat, tools, protection.
protect sheet, password.