Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
kuansheng

Default Effective method to paste array formula

Hi,
what i have is this array formula
=IF(ISERROR($E2),"",IF(ISNA(MATCH(1,($A$2:$A$15=$E 2)*($B$2:$B$15=F$1),0)),"",MATCH(1,($A$2:$A$15=$E2 )*($B$2:$B$15=F$1),0)))

What i am trying to do is to paste the formula into cells in the F to H
column. I know that i have to press cltr shift enter to insert array
formula. I trying to find out whether anyone has any method of pasting
the formula into the cell. I have in total 4 column and 10000 rows.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
vezerid

Ordinarily, if an array formula has already been successfully entered
in a cell, all you have to do is copy it. The "array" character of the
formula will persist. From what I see here, the $$ are all OK, suitable
for a 2-D calculation. So, all you have to do is:

Select single cell with array formula
Copy
Select all destination cells
Paste