Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Geoff

Default Match and Copy

Hello,
I am building an organizational worksheet, no mathematical formulas, but
looking for a tool to help. My first worksheet contains a series of written
process in column A; columns B-X contain positions assigned to these
processes of which there are many. The rest of the worksheets are going to
contain more detailed data of the process for each position. In the first
worksheet I have used the counting feature to count all of the "yes" across a
row, what I am looking to do on the rest of the worksheets is to have all of
the items with a yes in a specific column (assoiciated to a position)
automatically copy the corresponding process from column A to the specific
position worksheet column, (column A in particular). I'm stuck, thoughts?

Geoff