JimDandy

Default Retrieve last cell with data

I have a worksheet that records information from multiple sheets. What I
need to retrieve is the data in the last cell (whatever cell that
happens to be) in a specific column of each worksheet that has data in
it. The range in each worksheet has a different number of entries in it
so I cannot predict which cell is the last one with data in it.

--
JimDandy
JimDandy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16578

Frank Kabel

Hi
see:
http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.LastValue.html

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"JimDandy" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...

I have a worksheet that records information from multiple sheets.

What I
need to retrieve is the data in the last cell (whatever cell that
happens to be) in a specific column of each worksheet that has data

in
it. The range in each worksheet has a different number of entries in

it
so I cannot predict which cell is the last one with data in it.

--
JimDandy

---
JimDandy's Profile:

View this thread:

JimDandy

That was extremly helpful and comprehensive....

Thanks again Frank!