KimChiDahl

Default SUM cell shows only #####, worked before though. HELP???

I entered SUM formulas on a quarterly spreadsheet and until today all
worked. Now, only one is correct but the other 3 and the yearly total are
only showing ####### on the screen and when printed. I'm sure there is an
easy "duh" answer...I just don't know it. Is there a hero out there to save
me?

please respond to

Thank you,
Kim