Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Melody

Default How do I freeze more than one location on my worksheet?

--
Snicker''''s Mom
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Anne Troy

You don't, Ma. Try using Split instead.
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Melody" wrote in message

Snicker''''s Mom

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Melody

Okay, what is split? I am the definition of a rookie!
--
Snicker''''s Mom

"Anne Troy" wrote:

You don't, Ma. Try using Split instead.
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Melody" wrote in message

Snicker''''s Mom

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Anne Troy

Same menu as Freeze.
Window--Split. You really have to try it to see it. Place your cursor in
the middle of your window before you Split, and it'll split it 4 ways. You
can navigate any of those 4 panes independently. If that's not cool for you,
let us know exactly what the issue is and perhaps we can help. :)
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com