Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
rodman

Default i need a templet to add and subtract

started a small t-shirt shop in a flemarket i need to setup aprogram where
people own me money i need it to add and subtract total
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
paul

one way
set up two columns,one expenditure,one income,and at the bottom of each
column have a sum of that column.Then in another cell subtract expenditure
from income.
Save it each day week or month as required.
--
paul
remove nospam for email addy!