Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Chris Watson

Default Macro to open new sheet??????

I have put in a button on my Invoice and need to create a Macro that
will give me a new clear Invoive, is this possible. Please Help???

--
Chris Watson
Chris Watson's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=4700

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Anne Troy

Hi, Chris. What I would do is this:
Create a blank invoice worksheet and then hide it.
Record a macro of myself unhiding the sheet, making a copy of it, and
rehiding my blank (not the new one).
Then assign that macro to your button.
Record a macro:
Hope it helps!