Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
jlogan21

Default Need Help Please

I need some help working with times. I need to be able to add up times
worked for 12 months of the year. For example if one workd 49 hours
and 23 minutes the month of Jan and the same for Feb, how do I do this
and keep a running sum of them? I can't see to figure out how to
format it so that it does not change to time of day since it will be
over 24 hours.
Thanks.

--
jlogan21