Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CCW

Default Cpk to ppm

I need to calculate the ppm from Cpk and not sure how to do it. Any Help is
appreciated
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gary L Brown

what is ppm and cpk?
--
Gary Brown

"CCW" wrote:

I need to calculate the ppm from Cpk and not sure how to do it. Any Help is
appreciated

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
jiwolf

He means Parts Per Million. CPK is a capability index, typically a measure
of the spread of a manufacturing process.

"Gary L Brown" wrote in message
what is ppm and cpk?
--
Gary Brown

"CCW" wrote:

I need to calculate the ppm from Cpk and not sure how to do it. Any Help
is
appreciated

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gary L Brown

Ahhh!
Something like SixSigma that we use here at GE! Now I understand the ppm
part at least. Thanks jiwolf! I always like to learn at least one thing
every day and you've just helped me on that score!
Gary