Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Howard Hsu

Default how to show different photos, base on different value of a cell?

I am trying to show different pictures based on a value of a cell. So, if the
value is 1, it shows picture 1; if the value is 2, it shows picture 2, etc.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Coderre

Check out JE McGimpsey's website:

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html

***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP-Pro

"Howard Hsu" wrote:

I am trying to show different pictures based on a value of a cell. So, if the
value is 1, it shows picture 1; if the value is 2, it shows picture 2, etc.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron de Bruin

Hi Howard

Look on this site