Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ERG

Default greater than or less than if statements

How do you make a formula to state if a number is greater than one number but
less than another number. My example is: if d10 is greater than b20 but less
than b20+1, then b10, if not, b20.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
SteveG

=IF(AND(D10B20,D10<(B20+1)),B10,B20)

Cheers,

Steve

--
SteveG
SteveG's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=7571

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JTB

"ERG" wrote:

How do you make a formula to state if a number is greater than one number but
less than another number. My example is: if d10 is greater than b20 but less
than b20+1, then b10, if not, b20.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JTB

=IF((B20 + 1) D10,B20,D10)

"ERG" wrote:

How do you make a formula to state if a number is greater than one number but
less than another number. My example is: if d10 is greater than b20 but less
than b20+1, then b10, if not, b20.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ODMV

Try =IF(D10<B20+1,IF(D10B20,D10,B20),B20)