David

Default RIGHT function

I just used a right function to select data from a cell. All OK, except it
copied the selected data to a new location but did not remove it to the new
location.

Would someone help me extract the last digit of the hex value to a adjacent
cell and remove "=Dword:0000000", here is the original string taken from a
registry file:
EndOfLine=Dword:0000004
and end up with (say) A1= EndOfLine B2= 4

The string "EndOfLine" is of course quite variable, only the =Dword:0000000
is constant with a changing last vaule for the Hex number.
Many Thanks
David

Jason Morin

A1: EndOfLine=Dword:0000004