Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Unable to run Macro in an Add-in

I created an Excel add-in that contained a number of user defined
functions as well as a Macro. After checking the name of the addin the
the addins menu, I created a custom menu button (Tools - Customize -
Macros) and entered the name of the Macro in order to be able to run
it.

It didn't work.

I tried, moreover, to enter the name of the macro such that it
contained the name and path of the add-in... that also didn't work (or
else I did not enter the info correctly, which I doubt because I tried
some half dozen variations).

To my surprise The user defined functions work just fine. But how do
make the macro accessable from within all worksheets?

I tried searching for a solution on these forums but couldn't find any
postings with the same problem. Your help would be greatly appreciated.