Martin Plamondon

Default How to call worksheet functions from Access ?

Hi,

I used to be able easily to call Excel functions from outside Excel, like MS
Access with a simple statement as follow:

var = Excel.Application.NormInv(....)

With newer versions of Excel, these functions were grouped in an object
called WorksheetFunction, so I assume the line to call now would be:

var = Excel.Application.WorksheetFunction.NormInv(...)

But this always return me an error 1004, saying it can't read the property
'NormInv' from object 'WorksheetFunction'.

Anybody figured that one out?

Thanks