Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Carlos Santos

Default How can I write for extensive a number (Excel) ?

In cell (a1) I have a number: 156

In cell (c1) I have : (one hundred fifty six)

If cell a1 is modified, cell c1 will be modified as well.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Coderre

If I understand you correctly, you want a formula in C1 which will translate
the number in A1 into words.

If that is correct, see this website:

Does that help?

Regards,