Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
J5

Default Heading at the top of page...

Is it possible to get the headings on the top of the first page to print on
the top of each page?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
mphell0

Go to FilePage Setup, on the Sheet tab go to "Rows to Repeat at Top"
and select the desired rows.

--
mphell0
mphell0's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30153

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Duke Carey

Use the menu to Choose File-Page Setup
Navigate to the Sheet tab and in the 2d box indicate the rows you want to
print at the top of each page

"J5" wrote:

Is it possible to get the headings on the top of the first page to print on
the top of each page?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Colin G

Does anybody know whether it is possible to apply this to certain pages only.
For example, I have a fairly lengthy table which prints on several pages so I
want headings to appear on each page, I therefore do as has been pointed out
in this thread. But at the bottom of the table I have a number of notes which
run on to more than one page when printed, I therefore do not want the table
headings appearing on a printed page which only has notes on it.