Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
robert

Default pivot table option is greyed out

2 questions on pivot tables:

1. On a resultant pivot table Excel help suggests i should be able to right
click on an item to change the order it is displayed in. All I get is the 4
options greyed out (move to beginning, move up etc..). Any idea why ?

2. I seem to be limited on the amount of fields I can drop into the row
fields, I wanted to create a pivot table report from the data I had but it
wouldnt let me go greater than about 7, is there a limit ?