Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Tim

Default How do you cause a cell to flash in Excel?

I am trying to cause a cell to flash or change color when a condiction is
meet.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLR

This may help

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/BlinkingText.htm

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Tim" wrote:

I am trying to cause a cell to flash or change color when a condiction is
meet.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CarlosAntenna

You can use conditional formatting to change the color.

Flashing -- DON'T DO IT. It is really annoying to most people.

--
Carlos