Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
dano2

Default INTERformula precendence

Does anyone know if there's a way to list all of the formulas that have
been executed and the order in which they were executed when a given
action has taken place? An action being, the populating of a cell
(which starts a chain reaction of other cells being populated via their
respective formulas).

It would be like adding a "Watch" on all of the formula cells, only the
information would include the order in which the formulas were
executed.

It would be nice if it could also include dependant cells affected on
other worksheets as well.

Please note: I'm not inquiring about INTRAformula precendence. I guess
you could call it INTERformula precendence, though, if that helps.

thanks,
Dan

--
dano2
dano2's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30608

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Chip Pearson

I don't think there is any way to do this. You can use the Show
Precedence and Show Dependents tools on the Auditing command bar
to see which cells are dependent on which other cells, but there
is no way to determine the order of calculation of anything but
the most simple workbook.

"dano2"
wrote in message

[...]

View this thread: