Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kelly

Default Autorun macro

I have tried insert code into a macro that will not allow users to use the
cut/copy and past mode. It didn't work. I was told to make it an auto run
macro every time the users open the file. I'm not sure how to make it auto
run. Any suggestions?
--
Thank you, Kelly
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peter Jausovec

Hi Kelly,

You should put your macro code in Workbook_Open (in VBA editor double click
on ThisWorkbook and from the second combobox select Open).

Hope this helps.
--
Best regards,
Peter JauĆĄovec