Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
duonguyen

Default HELP! Hyperlink Recovery Problem

Was searching for this in the forum but couldn't find it.
I have an excel sheet with thousands of hyperlinks on it to external
files. Excel crashed due to computer freezing but that's not the
problem, but when I went to autorecover, i got the excel sheet back,
all the addresses had been changed to relative to my autosave location,
some bug with the autorecovery program. So now i'm trying to figure out
how to get all those hyperlinks to get the same root address back.
Hopefully someone can help me.
I've tried changing my autorecovry location to the root address i want,
and then like crashing excel to get to change all the linsk back. I have
excel 2003.

--
duonguyen
duonguyen's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30576