Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
prbucci

Default Mixed Cell

I need help please!!!!!!!!

I need to know how to get a mixed cell such as an (address) to be sent
to another cell automatically once it's created.

If I want a number in a cell to automatically merge into another cell I
just use the function -sum- but if I want a mixed cell to be merged to
another cell automatically; What funtion do I use?:

--
prbucci
prbucci's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30428

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Govind

Hi,

Am not sure if i understood your query correctly. But if you just want
to combine two cells with mixed data, you can use

=A1&B1

where A1 is the mixed cell and B1 is the other cell, with which you want
to merge.

Regards

Govind.