Anna @ Drohan Co.

Default How do I create a .csv file?

I am creating a table in excel, but the file preference is .csv . I am able
to go to file save as and choose .csv then the prompt is .csv does not
support multiple pages, save active page only - but once that is done, I
cannot go back into the document that was just created the prompt is I am
trying to access a read only file!! Can anyone help with this problem??

Thanks,
Anna
Frank Kabel

Hi
some code maybe as starting point:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/imptext.htm

not possible with the user interface alone

--
Regards
Frank Kabel