Shawna

Default how can i get rid of the ####

When I copy & paste my formula I get the following for the results: #####.
I've tried formatting the cell but to no avail. I can move the formula 1 cell
over it displays correctly as currency. When I go to the format menu it
displays the result correctly there also, just on the spreadsheet I get the #
sign's. What am I doing wrong?