MMV

Default MOREFUNC.XLL

I used the INDIRECT.EXT function from the MOREFUNC.XLL. I followed the
instructions and it seemed to load fine. When I used the INDIRECT.EXT
formula, Excel created a error log and shut down. I then created the
reference with INDIRECT and it worked. Then I F2 the cell and edited to the
INDIRECT.EXT formula, which then worked. I am using Excel 2000 and W2K. Any
body have any thoughts on how stable the MOREFUNC.XLL is? Is it "user error"?
Thanks,
Frank Kabel

Hi
you may contact Laurent directly (address should be available on his
web-site)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel