Old January 10th 06, 11:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jordon

Default How can I copy and paste an entire workbook?

I have two workbooks that I want to make into one. There are formulas
connecting the sheets in the workbooks individually, so is there a way to
just copy an entire workbook and add it to another one? rather than sheet by
sheet? If I move each worksheet individually, will I lose the formulas
connecting the sheets?

Old January 10th 06, 11:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ken Wright

Select the first sheet, hold down SHIFT and then click on the tab of the
second. Now right click and choose 'Move or Copy', choose the other
Workbook from the dropdown at the top of the dialog box and hit OK

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

Old January 11th 06, 12:04 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ray A

One way;
Open both workbooks. Group the sheetsin the book you want to move. That is
click on sheet 1 and hold down the shift key and click on sheet 3 (or your
last sheet). Right click on a sheet tab and go to move or copy. Select the
workbook you want to copy to. Click OK. Save your work.

HTH