paulfitz320

Default Text Help

Thanks Julie

That worked fine.

Now is it possible to check for more then one word, could I for example
check if the sentence contained "prominent" or "chased leaders" and
assign a value if it contained either of these comments

Cheers

Paul

--
paulfitz320
paulfitz320's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=6643

JulieD

Hi Paul

one way
=IF(AND(ISERROR(FIND("prominent",E17)),ISERROR(FIN D("chased
leaders",E17))),"",1)
where you want the same value returned for each

Cheers
JulieD