Yikes!!

Default Calculation

I have designed a spreadsheet to calcualte wages at certain percentage
increases over 4 years. Rather than input the percentage into every
calculation, I would simply like to change one formula and have the rest
follow suit. Can I do this? I am sorry if this doesn;t make sense, but it
is the best description I can come up with. Thanks!
JulieD

Hi

choose a cell to put the % figure into (say J1) and then in the formula just
reference that cell, e.g.
=A1*$J$1
the $ makes the reference absolute, so you can fill the reference down and
across and it will always refer to J1. Now, you just have to change the
value in J1 and all your formulas will recalculate.

Hope this is what you're after.

Cheers
JulieD