Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Amy V

Default How to sum a row of cells containing an error message to overlook

I am using multiple "GET PIVOT DATA" functions in a summary spreadsheet.
Basically I want to sum each row of cells for a grand total in the last
column, but I cannot get Excel to calculate the sum overlooking the #REF!
messages in some of the cells. I want to create sort of a "SUM IF" function
asking it to add all the cells in the range specified if there is a number
there...
HELP!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Amy V

I figured it out myself...
All you have to do is use a "SUM IF" function and have the criteria be 0 so
it only adds numbers greater than 0 - and disregards the error message in
some of the cells. :)
YEA!