Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
P3SAB$

Default Copying formulas to a different file without path in the formula?

I am trying to copy a whole page that contains formulas to another file. The
formulas in the other file end up with the path from the original file. Is
there a way to get around this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Phillycheese5

The easiest way that I've used is find and replace all. If you leave
the "replace all" box blank, it will do just that in the replacement.
That will make the formulas reference the current file you're in.
Hope that helps.
Phillycheese5

--
Phillycheese5