Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Confused at Work

Default FORMULAS

FORMULA TRUBLE!!! I have 1 column with different words in it, then i have a
sheet to track whats all the bins, I am trying to get the last item that was
in the bin to appear automatically every time I put something else in the
bin. When i input it at the bottom then the last one will appear on the
other sheet. Can someone please help me its driving me crazy!!.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

Try

=INDEX(A:A,MATCH(REPT("Z",255),A:A))