Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
MRPEDE

Default draw a floor plan to scale in excel

How can I draw a floor plan to scale so I can rearrange my bedroom furniture
before I move everthing?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gizmo63

Probably not the answer you want but - to be honest I wouldn't even go there!

You would spend so much time getting the scales right in the differing row
and column sizing for both the room and furniture that pen/paper and scissors
would be faster and more accurate. Plus you wouldn't be able to rotate
through anything less than 90deg.

As a planner by trade, in this case, I'd get some squared paper, work out a
scale (eq 2mm = 10cm) draw your room, cut out your furniture, put one on the
other and play around with it. Either that or borrow a CAD/store planning
program.

"MRPEDE" wrote:

How can I draw a floor plan to scale so I can rearrange my bedroom furniture
before I move everthing?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I remember seeing something in those airline catalogues that did the
same thing. It was some type of ready-made cut out thing with little
carboard furniture, etc. Might find it on Google.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Chip Pearson

Sounds like something better suited to Visio that Excel.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"MRPEDE" wrote in message
How can I draw a floor plan to scale so I can rearrange my
bedroom furniture
before I move everthing?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

i want to draw some bedroom for my project. thanks very much.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You may find it easier to search google for: Freeware floorplan

mary wrote:

i want to draw some bedroom for my project. thanks very much.

--

Dave Peterson