Val

Default Can I re-number the row numbers?

I want to add a list of labels in Row 1 from columns A to H. I want the next
row, which should be row 2, to actually appear as if it is row 1. When I
print my spreadsheet I am printing the column and row headings and I don't
want my labels to show as if they are in row 1. Is this possible?
Frank Kabel

Hi
you can't renumber the row numbers but you may put in column A a
sequential number. e.g.
A2: =1
A3: =A2+1
and copy this down for all rows